Understand and engage your customer
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can easily use your data to help you target and win customers and keep them for the long-term.
That’s because Microsoft enables you to get to your data and put it to use with the familiar tools you already know. So you can make data-driven decisions a part of your day-to-day activities.
- Quickly identify and act on customer opportunities
- Rich data visualizations made easy
- Quickly and easily visualize data to gain the insights you need to find and capitalize on profitable opportunities before your competitors do.
- Office 365 and Excel makes it simple to create rich, interactive dashboards, data visualizations, and presentations so you can:
- Track and monitor opportunities
- Gain customer insights to win sales and deepen relationships
- Communicate with those who matter most
Get to the data you need, fast—with tools you already have
Get the complete picture
Find and combine data from internal and external sources with familiar tools to help make business decisions faster.
- Put mission-critical information at your fingertips
- Save time and resources with recommended charts and industry defining analysis tools in Excel
- Quickly access data from multiple sources and bring it together with a few clicks in Office 365 and Excel online
Business Intelligence across your organization
- Easily publish data and insights for the rest of your organization to use – for example, giving your sales team the edge they need to connect with customers and win deals.
- Share customer insights with your team
- Power BI Sites make it simple to publish data, reports, and insights in the cloud for easy consumption from anywhere
- Control access to ensure the right people can get to the right data
- Keep reports connected to on-site data sources to ensure it is current and accurate
Test Drive Microsoft Dynamics CRM Now, CloudFirst will guide you with setup.
No Credit Card Needed, No Obligation